Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Dynamic Duo Want To Duet!

Hello M4 Fans!
Here's a tasty excerpt from an interview taken last year with Julio Iglesias. We know many of you are Julio fans and even more of you are HUGE Enrique fans so this could be something very special for all of you! Check it out!

You’ve done collaborations with so many people but is there someone you haven’t worked with yet that you’d like to?
I’ve played with all the greats, not only on record, but on television, on shows, many people. Is there anyone else I’d like to sing with? I think I would like to sing with my son, Enrique. My son is an incredible artiste, and he’s such a great guy. But I want to give him his independence. I think that Enrique needs his independence. He’s young and doing great, and I don’t think I ought to interfere in his life.
I don’t know – fans would probably love a Julio & Enrique Together album.
It would probably sound too commercial, though! And then maybe one day, my kid will say to me, ‘Why did you do this?’ Oh no. No thank you! Haha!
What about your younger kids – do you want them to do music?
In a way, they are doing it already. Yesterday, for example, they had their first concert, two of them. They are 13 and 14, and they play guitar and sing like crazy! it’s amazing to see two young kids being such great musicians. I couldn’t believe it. It was so amazing.

What do you think about this? Is this something you would like to see? Let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment