Pages

Monday 22 October 2012

Enrique choosing his own wardrobe for the ladies!

New article from 7Days on Enrique playing in Dubai.

Enrique faces a costume drama - Superstition plays a part in singer’s wardrobe

Female fans will be dressing up in their finest to try and catch the attention of Enrique Iglesias at his Dubai World Trade Centre show on Friday.
While the girls will be glamming up, the Spaniard will have chosen his own wardrobe carefully.
The Latin heartthrob’s show is being billed as the biggest indoor concert ever staged in the Middle East, and in a recent interview on Virgin Radio Dubai’s The Kris Fade Show, the 37-year-old let listeners in on a little secret - he’s superstitious when it comes to his shows.
  1. Enrique Iglesias faces a costume drama - Superstition plays a part in singer’s wardrobe
    Female fans will be dressing up in their finest to try and catch the attention of Enrique Iglesias at his Dubai World Trade Centre show on Friday.
He explained: “I have my lucky boots which I wear onstage. I do get very superstitious in this kind of way. If I have a good show then immediately I think to myself ‘oh, I’ve got to keep wearing the same things that I was wearing for that show’.
Also, whatever routine we had backstage, I then try to do exactly the same too if it was a good show.”
The ‘Finally Found You’ singer has already played the UAE twice, taking Dubai Media City by storm in 2004 and also playing a private party in 2008.
He believes music fans are in for the best show yet as he promises a mix of the old and the new.
“You know what, my setlist has changed so much through the years,” he said. “From songs like ‘Hero’ to ‘I Like It’ or ‘Bailamos’, it makes things more diverse than ever really. And in the past three to four years I’ve been having more fun than ever onstage.” 
The son of ‘To All the Girls I’ve Loved Before’ crooner Julio Iglesias, Enrique also has Filipino roots thanks to his journalist mother Isabel Preysler.
Throw in some award-winning tunes and you’ve got a pop star with global appeal. But despite the constant attention, he’s one star who is happy to meet his fans.
“They are what makes it worth it. You might be having a bad day and then you get to meet one of your fans, and you think ‘what was I complaining about?’ I’ve got the best fans in the world.”

Not long to go now until Enrique finnaly finds all his lovely fans in Dubai!

No comments:

Post a Comment