Pages

Sunday 21 October 2012

Kris Fade chats with Enrique.

The recent interview with Kris fade from Virgin Radio Dubai.

Enrique Iglesias, one of the best-selling Spanish artists of all time, is headed to our shores, Ahlan! columnist Kris Fade from Virgin Radio Dubai chatted to him before his gig at Dubai World Trade Centre next Friday, 26 October. After introducing to his biggest fan Tamara, who started crying and screaming 'I love you so much', Kris managed to get a few questions in.
Does this happen to you all the time?
It happens, but that's what makes it worth it. If you're having a bad day and you're complaining and suddenly you get to meet a fan like Tamara, it's like 'What am I complaining about?' I have the best fans in the world.
Is it true you have a pair of lucky boots?
I do have my lucky boots that I wear on stage. I'm very superstitious when it comes down to those things in a very stupid way. Like if I had a good show and I'm wearing something, I'm like ' I've got to keep on wearing this', and I do exactly the same thing backstage.
What can we expect from your show?
The cool thing is that my set list had changed so much over the year. We're going from songs like Hero to songs like I Like It or Tonight, it's just so diverse musically which makes me have a lot of fun on stage. I feel more confident in the last four years, I've been having a lot more fun on stage and I think that reflects.
We're got a large Filipino audience in Dubai. Is it true you've got some Filipino within you?
Of course I do, I'm part Filipino. My mum is half Filipino. I know there's a lot of Filipino people in Dubai, that's the first thing I noticed the first time I went to Dubai.
Listen to the full interview below:
INFO: Dhs295 (silver), Dhs550 (gold), Dhs995 (platinum), www.timeouttickets.com, 7pm onwards, 26 October, Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai, 050 284 2020, www.enriquedubai.com.

Hear the full interview here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TGg5Ne5WCk

No comments:

Post a Comment